If You Want to know the WHOLE truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH about government grant money, send $10 and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
RWS Grant Info
P.O. Box 44
Darling, MS 38623
(Nothing but the truth)
If you are looking for experienced grant writers, you have come to the right place. We will write your grant proposals for private foundations and government agencies. We provide assistance to non-profits at all stages of the proposal development process. If you are just beginning to consider a proposal, you may want to send us a short summary of your project(s) and funding requirements. If you have already prepared a draft proposal, we can evaluate your draft to determine the areas of improvement and all the steps needed to complete it. Our evaluation will help you determine the scope of work and costs of contracting our service. After the initial consultation we would then draft a letter of agreement outlining the project and projected cost.
- Help you decide if you should apply for a grant
- Help you meet deadlines and other requirements.
- Plan projects and programs based on your organization's needs
- Write all types of grant proposals, including federal, state, county, city, private foundation and corporate giving.
- Conducting grant source research to identify potential funding opportunities for project concepts. We closely monitor government grant availability and use a database of over 20,000 foundation and corporate giving sources.
- Editing client draft proposals and providing technical assistance.
- Preparing non-profit incorporation documents and applications for state/federal tax exempt status.
- Drafting program plans for such contract service providers as group homes, child care providers, foster family agencies, substance abuse treatment providers, etc.
Paul Hadinger has years of experience as a director of a non-profit; district manager of a 20-office district; and management consultant to CEOs, state and local governments. Call Paul at 662.934.1161.